Skip to main content

Contact Details Form

Before, during and after your study at UEC Business, we will need to be able to contact you. We share information with you about your course, send you certificates, and reminders.

If you are studying with us on a student visa, you are required as a condition of your visa to keep us up to date about your address, phone number, and email address. This means that if you change any of those things, you have to tell us within one week of the change.

You can tell us by going to the online form here.

Contact details form

Complaints & Appeals

We’re here to listen and address any concerns you may have. Your feedback is invaluable in helping us improve our services and provide you with an amazing experience.

If you wish to make a complaint or lodge an appeal, please access the form below. Our team will review the information you provide and will follow up accordingly.

Complaints / Appeals form

Change of Enrolment Form

During your study with us, you might want to request a change in your course or request an additional course, or ask for a holiday.

To make a request, you need to compete the online form here.

Remember, when you complete the form, you have made a request. You need to wait until you get a response from us to find out if your request has been approved. That normally takes 2 or 3 days depending on what you’ve asked for.

We always do our best to respond as fast as we can and we say yes whenever we can, but in some cases we might not be able to say yes, so please make sure you wait for the answer before you start making holiday bookings and things like that.

Course change form